What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Depending on how you interact with our site, we may collect personal data. If you connect with us by filling out a form, we may access your name, e-mail address, billing address, etc. We save this information as necessary in order to deliver a response to a question or deliver a product/service.
Information Collected Automatically
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your shopping history (providing there is one) etc. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. For advertising and analytical purposes, we may share your data with:
Our processing partners:
• Google Analytics – Google, Inc
• Facebook – Facebook, Inc
• LinkedIn – LinkedIn Corporation
What we do with the information we collect
We gather personal information in order to provide you with better customer service, and additionally for the following reasons:
• Internal billing and record keeping.
• To improve our products and services or to customize our website according to your interests or habits.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, industry-related blog posts or other relevant information which we think you may find interesting; using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
What rights you have over your data
You may request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.