Helpful tips for your photo submission
Photos will account for a lot of the space within your article. We recommend sending a variety of photos in high resolution, for best appearances in the layout.
We are not able to provide a photographer or photographer recommendations.
What kinds of photos should I send?
A variety of photos is encouraged (approx. 8-10 images.) Options include: Portraits/headshots of yourself, photos of your team or pictures from work events, photos that showcase your company (such as workplace setting, reception area/company signage, or your office), project/worksite photos if applicable, product photos, and your own recreational/hobby photos.
* Please include a horizontally formatted portrait if possible. A “zoomed-out” horizontal shot is also recommended. Example:
What are the required specs?
- The following indicates high resolution:1MB (1000KB) or larger
2000×2000 pixels or larger
(Any combination of the above will ensure best quality/clarity.)
- Images saved off a website are typically low resolution (too small or too pixelated)
- Photos in horizontal format preferred
- Accepted filetypes: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, CR2
- If in doubt, send it anyway!
What if I don’t have any photos?
How do I send my photos?
Do you need captions?